Our vision is to empower students to develop a growth mindset, become lifelong learners and active global citizens. The core values of the school are respect, inclusion and perseverance.
Our mission is to provide an innovative and nurturing environment where all students can attain their full potential. At St. Edmund, we strive to create an environment where:
- Students are encouraged to develop their critical thinking skills, become independent thinkers, to develop a passion for learning and be creative.
- Students and staff create a community of compassionate, Well-rounded and respectful citizens.
- Strong partnerships are developed between the school, families and community.
- A culture of health and wellness is regarded as a priority.
- The community develops a love for the French language and Quebec culture.